miércoles, 7 de diciembre de 2011

The Stranger Term

Is middle of December and we're just beginning the second semester...
That is a very strange situation, but I think is normal if we notice that we were about 6 months in strike. There are a few bad thinks related with this situation, like to have to come to the university with infernal temperatures or been in class when other people are already on vacations. But I think the worst part is to lose an important number of classes and knowledge.
It also a very annoying to be in classes in the Christmas time, because I didn’t have enough time to do things that my family normally do in this period, like to assemble the Christmas tree or go to shopping with calm. And for the New Year’s view is not so much better, I will have a test on Monday 2nd January…
Even with these bad things I want to keep thinking that the strike wasn't a lost time.

1 comentario:

  1. I wish strike's time wasn't a lost time! Really is the worst thing to be in classes with 40 degrees! lol

    ResponderEliminar