miércoles, 4 de enero de 2012

The top-hat guy

I woke up that morning feeling really strange. I didn’t know exactly what it was… there was some weird smell in the air. The last think that I could remember was that last night I went to a party with my friend. But we didn’t drink, so it was very odd, because I couldn’t remember anything else…
I began to walk around the place looking for my friends, who suppose were there too.  But all that I could see was candies… absolutely everything was made of candies! Just like in the Charlie and the chocolate factory movie. I discovered than the strange weird smell, that I felt in the moment that I woke up, was a huge and delicious chocolate´s cascade. In that moment I suddenly remembered a very extravagant man who was in the party the last night. He had a very funny hair and a top-hat… I started to follow him and he entered for a very big and ornamented door. When I cross the door everything were going white… and I woke up in this strange place without my friends!
In that moment I saw again the odd man, I felt a dejavù… I knew this story or something very similar. Then I woke up and discovered that all was a dream, a very strange one, because the party will be in a few hours and everything is happening just like in me dream…  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario